Followers

Friday 22 July 2011

AIR ASIA (23 JULAI 2011)

“My motto in life is, a lady can never have too many shoes….or clothes….or handbags….or accessories! I don’t shop a lot, just a little on weekends, sometimes on weekdays and maybe more during public holidays.

I don’t just shop for myself, but for my entire family too. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, and sometimes when I travel for shopping, I wish I could bring my family along with me. Hmmmm, I wonder if I can bring the world’s malls back to them…

Luckily, I no longer have to worry about stuffing my whole shopping experience into my suitcases because thanks to low fares, I can bring all of them with me! Plus, spending less on souvenirs for them means more spending money for me!”

Unleash the shopaholic in you and share the joy with your loved ones too! Now with AirAsia’s Everyday Low Fares, you can shop till you drop! Book now @www.airasia.com for your great shopping spree!

Will her family be left behind again or will she be able to bring them for their own shopping adventure? Stay tuned next week!





No comments:

Post a Comment